[Gambas-devel] Commits rev# 6491 and 6492

Willy Raets willy at ...732...
Mon Sep 22 00:55:37 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I added Dutch translations for the Networking examples in two commits.

I accidentally wrote [Examples] instead of [EXAMPLES] in uppercase as
requested on Gambas wiki.

My apologies and I hope this brings no inconvenience.

Another strange thing happed. For the HTTPGet example in iDE I
accidentally translated in empty English instead of adding an empty
Dutch file. This is because I always run systems with English instead of
Dutch, so English appears default in IDE translator form.

When I discovered this, in a file manager, I simply renamed the .mo
and .po files to nl.mo and nl.po and I could see them in IDE.
I then, in IDE, I cleared the English translations.

I had to update from IDE before I could commit.

When I commited the revision I saw the en_GB.mo and .po file pass by but
no nl.mo or .po, although they are in the same folder on my system.

What went wrong and why are the nl.po and .mo file not uploaded? And how
to correct? I ask this so I understand and don't make the same mistakes
twice.

--
Kind regards,

Willy (aka gbWilly)