[Gambas-devel] Question about singleton class

John Leake jleake at ...741...
Sat Sep 13 22:52:33 CEST 2014

>> Or an even better way would be to add a static "Locks" class. This acts like
>> an array for all your locks, so they are always referenced and never closed.
>>

> The attached project shows what I mean. There you have to pay zero attention
> to your lock variables.

Thank you very much. I will use this instead of Extern. This way there
is a better chance that platform independence can me managed more easily.

I still think that all this additional code could be avoided by passing
h by ref ?