[Gambas-devel] Gambas IDE trunk slow start

Ron ron at ...572...
Sat Sep 13 19:21:04 CEST 2014

Did more testing, it's only slow when a lot of files are open on
startup (forms, classes)...
Did a ctrl-alt-w and it's fast.

But the stable Gambas doesn't have this issue.

Every 60 files (some big ones) gives a 2 Second delay I think

I may be nitpicking... but we (I) don't want a slower IDE unless there
is a good reason for it :-)

Regards,
Ron.