[Gambas-devel] Multi-level virtual objects, inheritance and symbol resolution mess

Tobias Boege taboege at ...176...
Wed Sep 10 21:48:52 CEST 2014

On Wed, 10 Sep 2014, Tobias Boege wrote:
> A Graph in Gambas gets scanned in its _init() special method
> and a structure of Gambas function pointers are stored in a hashtable,
> indexed by the class name.

Forget about that. I can't hijack the _init() method of Gambas Graph classes
from the parent "Graph" class. So I would have to scan the interface in the
_new() method if the class was not scanned already...