[Gambas-devel] Creating a Control

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...646...
Wed Sep 10 12:15:17 CEST 2014

Am Mittwoch, den 10.09.2014, 10:48 +0100 schrieb John Leake:

> > here is a new version of instGA3, because at least for the svn version,
> > the path to the executable for libraries, is no more stored in
> > the .project file, but in .settings. For 3.5.4 I do not know.
> >
> Thank you. Are these things documented anywhere ?
>
> I have found BackBox OK on i5 CPU (Ubuntu 12.04 64bit).

Salut John,

for the changed storing, no, but I don't know, I just found the project
do no more work as expected.

If you ask for the used directories, files and file names, that is
partly documented and took out of the IDE.

Do you have a 3.5.4 version installed? If yes, are the path to the
executable for libraries still stored in .project?

--
Amicalement
Charlie