[Gambas-devel] Creating a Control

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...646...
Wed Sep 10 11:18:43 CEST 2014

Am Dienstag, den 09.09.2014, 19:59 +0100 schrieb John Leake:
> Hi Charlie,
>
> Thank you very much.  I am really sorry about my misunderstanding,  I
> was very tired when I read your email and did not see the attachment so
> had no idea what you were talking about.
>
> The project is just what I was looking for.  May I ask what OS you use
> for your gambas development ?
>
> John

Salut John,

here is a new version of instGA3, because at least for the svn version,
the path to the executable for libraries, is no more stored in
the .project file, but in .settings. For 3.5.4 I do not know.

Your question about my OS, I'v not yet updated to 10.04.1 LTS because of
an nVidia problem.

--
Amicalement
Charlie