[Gambas-devel] Add a Delete event to DataBrowser?

Tobias Boege taboege at ...176...
Tue Sep 9 15:18:51 CEST 2014

Hi Benoit,

couldn't it be useful sometimes to intercept clicks on the "Delete" button
in a DataBrowser and be able to Stop Event the deletion?

Attached is a patch which accomplishes this. I don't commit yet to ask what
you think about it and if you immediately see something wrong with it. The
database controls are so woven into each other that I, with my limited
experience with them, fear to miss something.

Regards,
Tobi