[Gambas-devel] Creating a Control

Julio Sanchez jusabejusabe at ...176...
Tue Sep 9 12:12:23 CEST 2014

No, I guess during installation, component files are placed in a "common"
folder to components.
When starting the ide check that folder, and adds it to the list of
available components.

Almost certainly there is no compilation or ide or control ..

Surely, seeing the source code of the IDE, you can see that folder checked.

Surely Benoit can give more information on this topic