[Gambas-devel] Creating a Control

John Leake jleake at ...741...
Tue Sep 9 11:28:09 CEST 2014

Hi Julio,

Thank you very much for the two source projects. I will use them as my
reference point.  My objective is to explore the possibility of allowing
a user to make a SuperToggleButton control without writing a single line
of code.

I run two instances of gambas3 (not simultaneously of course). One is
the unchanged Gambas3-3.5.4 executable and the other I run from source.
I open the source version with the executable when I want to
debug/explore what the IDE is up to and to try out various things.

Can the SuperToggleButton folder be placed somewhere within the Gambas3
source so that is automatically picked up by the IDE when it is started
and thus be seen as a control in the ToolBox of new projects ?

John