[Gambas-devel] [Gambas-devel-svn] SF.net SVN: gambas:[6578] gambas/trunk

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...176...
Sun Oct 26 10:22:10 CET 2014

This application has raised an unexpected
error and must abort.

[11] Unknown symbol 'FontOf' in class 'Style'.
TabPanel.TextFont_Read.537

Ouch i've a BUG here !!  I'm unable to start the ide

> On Sun, 26 Oct 2014, gambas at ...1... wrote:
>> [GB.FORM]
>> * NEW: Completion is a new class to implement automatic completion on an
>>   already existing TextBox.
>
> Keep in mind that the Trie class in gb.data can do completion of an
> arbitrary prefix P of length M among N strings in time O(M) where
> the naive approach of searching the strings for the longest common
> prefix containing P (like in two nested For loops) would be O(N*M).
>
> The Trie scales even better if your prefixes become finer-grained
> over time (like if a human is typing a specific word), then you can
> incorporate a new letter in quasi-constant time.
>
> Regards,
> Tobi
>
> --

Fabien Bodard