[Gambas-devel] Balloon backcolor Gambas 3.6

Tobias Boege taboege at ...176...
Sat Oct 25 18:23:03 CEST 2014

On Sat, 25 Oct 2014, Beno?t Minisini wrote:
> Le 25/10/2014 17:54, Tobias Boege a ?crit :
> >
> > I also noticed that my mutt (I mean my mail client ;-)) has your address
> > *and* the mailing list's, both, copied to the recipients field when I
> > reply to one of your messages (and this happens only on your's). I didn't
> > pay much attention to this and always remove your address manually but now
> > it comes to speak... Maybe there is something special is your mail headers?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Tobi
> >

> You mean my mails?

Yes, and I think I found it: the mails from Ron or from me had this Reply-To
field:

whereas yours is

So when a mail client wants to reply, it would put your gambas at ...570... address
into the recipients, in addition to the mailing list. If somebody doesn't
manually remove your address, you receive it twice. Maybe you can find out
who adds your personal address to this field (Thunderbird or maybe SF?).

Regards,
Tobi