[Gambas-devel] Balloon backcolor Gambas 3.6

Tobias Boege taboege at ...176...
Sat Oct 25 17:54:59 CEST 2014

On Sat, 25 Oct 2014, Beno??t Minisini wrote:
> Le 25/10/2014 17:00, Ron a ??crit :
> > Gambas project uses qt.4
> >
> > It got even worse, when looking where to find the settings, I went to
> > Ubuntu's Appearance -> the Themes combo was empty (no selected entry)
> > When I selected Ambiance (default) I changed the looks slightly.. see
> > attachment... ;-) LOL
> > Where do I check the real system colors?
> >
> > The color of 'tooltips' in Gambas (like when you hover over a control
> > in Form editor) are completely different, they have white font on
> > black background, which is fine.
> > Should they be the same, it's confusing.
> >
> > Other than this I'm very happy with Gambas 3.6, it looks great.
> > And I just deleted a lot of local workarounds from our project
> > (XmlRpc, SmtpClient, Filechooser)
> >
> > Regards,
> > Ron.
> >

> Could you not send the mails to me *and* the mailing-list, because then
> the stupid Thunderbird then answers to you only, no idea why. And it's
> useless as I am already on the mailing-list.

I also noticed that my mutt (I mean my mail client ;-)) has your address
*and* the mailing list's, both, copied to the recipients field when I
reply to one of your messages (and this happens only on your's). I didn't
pay much attention to this and always remove your address manually but now
it comes to speak... Maybe there is something special is your mail headers?

Regards,
Tobi