[Gambas-devel] LCDlabel not visible in design mode

Ron ron at ...572...
Sat Oct 25 16:32:34 CEST 2014

I understand, although most of the controls had/have either Text or Value.
Do all/more controls have this now, or just LCDLabel?

I can't find the invisible Label, the ones I see are fine, so it's not an issue.

Thanks.
Ron.