[Gambas-devel] Possible bug in New Project dialog?

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...176...
Tue Jun 24 22:53:50 CEST 2014

Works!

Thanks Benoit

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 11:37 AM, Benoît Minisini <
gambas at ...1...> wrote:

> Le 30/05/2014 17:47, Randall Morgan a écrit :
> > Hi Benoit,
> >
> > I just closed Gambas and updated to the daily build. When I went to
> > create a new project I found the link to my project directory missing. I
> > use a link to a folder stored on another drive for my projects. The link
> > was created on my desktop and in the previous versions of Gambas showed
> > up as a folder in the directory tree in the new projects dialog.
> >
> > Once I updated, the link now only shows up in the file list on the
> > Project Parent Directory form of the New Projects dialog. Existing
> > projects still open fine. But I can't use the link anymore to access my
> > project folder. Now I have to navigate to the /mnt/ and find the drive,
> > then find the folder. Note that this is a local drive and not a remote
> NAS.
> >
> > Is this a bug or did something else changed on my system?
> >

> The bug on symbolic link is fixed now. Tell me if I am wrong.
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?