[Gambas-devel] GB.Signal.Register() keeps program running?

Tobias Boege tobias at ...692...
Tue Feb 4 18:04:01 CET 2014

Hi Benoit,

I wondered why all gb.ncurses programs (even if they don't watch any input
fds) won't quit after they finished Main(). The reason is that gb.ncurses
registers a signal handler via GB.Signal.Register() (because removing that
line from the sources makes those programs terminate after Main()).

Is this intentional? Can't we register a signal handler and anyway quit
normally after Main() if the signal didn't came?

Regards,
Tobi