[Gambas-devel] Gambas Magazine - Update

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...176...
Fri Aug 22 20:43:09 CEST 2014

Hi Fabien,

The only contact I had with Kevin was a while ago and he was busy. I know
he devotes almost all of his time Eight Virtues. But maybe he's reading the
list and will respond.

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 11:32 AM, Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...176...> wrote:

> Hey Randall... The man for game is Kevin Fishburn... He do crazy things
> with few code... Maybe he can help you

>> website

>> > Hi Tobias,
>> >
>> > I have put up a new page entitled Future Issues
>> > http://www.gambasmag.com/future-issues/ on the Gambas Magazine site.
>> This
>> > page outlines the themes for the next few issues along with the closing
>> > date for submissions and a list of article ideas that match the issue
>> > theme. However, any article that matches the theme or is of importance
>> > the Gambas community may be included at the discretion of the editors.
>> >
>> > Hope this helps
>> >

>> Me too. They have been informed and I hope the long forecast helps some
>> lazy
>> people to get started on something.
>>
>> Let's hope we have enough interesting stuff in gb.data for the 2015-02
>> issue... :-)
>>
>> Regards,
>> Tobi
>>
>> --
>> "There's an old saying: Don't change anything... ever!" -- Mr. Monk

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?