[Gambas-devel] gb.ncurses

Nigel Gerrard nigel.dh.gerrard at ...176...
Thu Apr 24 13:34:50 CEST 2014

During my testing on cygwin-X of gambas, the gb.ncurses component was
crashing. Debugging gbx3 I found that the issue was related to c_input.c in
gb.ncurses\src:

GB_DESC CInputDesc[] = {
GB_DECLARE("Input", 0),
GB_NOT_CREATABLE(),

GB_CONSTANT("NoTimeout", "i", TIMEOUT_NOTIMEOUT),

GB_CONSTANT("Cooked", "i", INPUT_COOKED),
GB_CONSTANT("CBreak", "i", INPUT_CBREAK),
GB_CONSTANT("Raw", "i", INPUT_RAW),
#if 0
GB_CONSTANT("NoDelay", "i", INPUT_NODELAY),

GB_STATIC_PROPERTY_READ("IsConsole", "b", Input_IsConsole),
GB_STATIC_PROPERTY("RepeatDelay", "i", Input_RepeatDelay),
#endif
    GB_END_DECLARE /* Needs to be added */
};

Which was missing the GB_END_DECLARE.
This seems to slip through ok on Linux builds but on the cygwin build
crashed. Could you apply the change to the repository.

Regards

Nigel