[Gambas-devel] GB.Signal.Register() keeps program running?

Tobias Boege tobias at ...692...
Sun Apr 20 10:57:36 CEST 2014

On Sun, 06 Apr 2014, Beno?t Minisini wrote:
> Le 06/04/2014 13:38, Tobias Boege a ?crit :
> >On Sun, 06 Apr 2014, Beno?t Minisini wrote:
> >>Le 06/04/2014 13:26, Beno?t Minisini a ?crit :

> >>With xterm I have a black background.
> >>
> >>If I choose xterm as terminal in the IDE, the program runs correctly,
> >>but if I close the xterm window during its execution, it segfaults. But
> >>I didn't succeed in reproducing that outside of the IDE.
> >>

> >Hmm. I can't reproduce that inside or outside of the IDE (tried 5 times at
> >different stages in program logic).
> >
> >>What returns "254" when you choose Konsole?
> >>

> >When I hit the "play" button, that Balloon appears over my project TreeView
> >on the left saying: "The program has returned the value: 254".
> >
> >PS: Sorry, this time, the mail will go the mailing list!
> >

> Here are two screenshots, so that you confirm I'm not daltonic. :-)

Wow, I totally forgot this thread until I just saw a thread in the ncurses
mailing list that subconsciously drew my attention (but why didn't it when
I first saw it?): it is about colour initialisation problems in konsole-
256color and there was a patch merged into ncurses at the end of March.
Maybe you can update ncurses and see if that helps?

Regards,
Tobi