[Gambas-devel] Gambas Logo

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...176...
Wed Apr 16 03:23:24 CEST 2014

I am not sure who created the Gambas logos but I am hoping they are on this
mailing list. I would like to inquire about the licensing of the logo. Is
it creative commons or something else. I'd like to use the logo for an
online Gambas Magazine to help support the community. And would like to
incorporate the logo into the magazine header and other locations. So I am
simply looking for permission and artwork.

I am also looking for articles and article ideas for issues. While the site
is is just now being setup and there is no current issues yet. You can find
the site at: http://www.gambasmag.com

There is a submission guidelines page and the magazine will be
donation-ware to help support the magazine.

If anyone here is interested in submitting articles or if you have article
suggestions please contact me via this thread, or on the website or at
editor.gambasmag at ...176...

Thanks!