[Gambas-devel] How to use connections/resultsets from gb.web scripts?

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...176...
Tue Sep 24 17:27:49 CEST 2013

cgi is not that difficult. Any program that outputs to the standard i/o can
be used for cgi. CGI simply redirects the standard i/o to the web sever. So
a Gambas program or any other program that writes to the std i/o (console)
can be used. Admitidly this is a simplification. But it is true.

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 6:51 AM, PICCORO McKAY Lenz
<mckaygerhard at ...176...>wrote:

> as i said prevoiusly i made good scripts using cgi gambas server pages,
> but now:
>
> how could i use modules or programs made in gambas standar projects ,
> please this time more explicit
>
> --
> Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
> http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?