[Gambas-devel] [Gambas-devel-svn] SF.net SVN: gambas:[5826] gambas/trunk

Tobias Boege tobias at ...692...
Sun Sep 15 18:24:58 CEST 2013

On Sun, 01 Sep 2013, Beno?t Minisini wrote:
> Le 01/09/2013 22:44, Tobias Boege a ?crit :
> > On Sun, 01 Sep 2013, gambas at ...1... wrote:
> >> [GB.GMP]
> >> * NEW: New component based on the Gnu Multiple Precision Arithmetic
> >>    Library. Only big integers (BigInt class) are partially implemented at
> >>    the moment.
> >
> > This makes me happy! Thanks :-)
> >
> > Regards,
> > Tobi
> >

> Do you need it? Tell me if some functions are missing. Or add them
> yourself as soon as you understand how. :-)

"Need" is too strong. I once wished it was there but I switched to C for
that particular case (it was an application of a Goedelisation[0]
algorithm where the Goedel number of a word with n characters likely
fills n screens of text :-)).

If I ever get the examples re-done, I may add a Gambas version of this
program.

At the first glance at the BigInt class, I only miss mpz_remove()...

Regards,
Tobi

[0] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6del_numbering