[Gambas-devel] gb.doc running local event agains gambasdoc.org

Thu Sep 5 16:53:25 CEST 2013

From: Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...176...>

From: Randall Morgan <rmorgan62 at ...176...>

> This subject came up a year or more ago. The issue is that for sme like me
> who travel a lot, you have no access to the documentation when you have no
> internet connection. It was discussed then that a solution such as what
> MSVS uses would be a good compromise. That is to allow the user to download
> a copy of the online docs and provide a local search. This was discussed
> but no development was ever done on this. I still think it is a good
> idea....

u cacht the idea, some developers do no have resources in some places, by
example, in remote places such like Guayana/Brasil region (home of the
Tepuy's) in this remote places internet connection are very bad (event if
radio or sattelite) due climatology..

also me, i do not have intenet connection on my home!!! ARRGGG