[Gambas-devel] Gambas projects not compiling on Ubuntu or Debian

Geoffrey De Belie computergeoffrey at ...727...
Thu Sep 5 13:54:33 CEST 2013

---- Aan Thu, 05 Sep 2013 13:35:32 +0200 Benoît Minisini<gambas at ...678....> schreef ----

 > Le 05/09/2013 13:31, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
 > > Le 05/09/2013 13:27, Geoffrey De Belie a écrit :
 > >> Would dpkg-buildpackage -d -rfakeroot work? It gives this output (just executed in /home/mint/)
 > >>
 > >> tail: can't open ‘debian/changelog’ to read: File or directory doesn't exist
 > >> dpkg-buildpackage: error: tail of debian/changelog gave error exit status 1
 > >>
 > >> Geoffrey De Belie
 > >>

 > > Yes. I will replace it in the IDE sources and check that I can make a
 > > package...
 > >

 > Fixed in revision #5830. Tell me if it works for you.
 >
 > --
 > Benoît Minisini

I'm not able to compile Gambas itself on this computer. Could you provide me a deb for revision #5830? ./configure doesn't work like it should. I downloaded the source code, but compiling is too difficult, apparently :D

Geoffrey De Belie