[Gambas-devel] GSL

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...176...
Wed Oct 23 02:35:01 CEST 2013

Hi Benoit,

FYI: I am wanting to start work on the gsl component again. I know it has
been almost a year since I last worked on it. I pulled the trunk today and
will need some time to get back up to speed (not that I ever was). But I
hope to be productive soon. I am not sure if I still have commit access but
I wont need it for a few weeks as I need to work locally to get up to
speed.

Thank you,

Randall

--
If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will