[Gambas-devel] What about cmake?

Tobias Boege tobias at ...692...
Sun Oct 13 21:31:53 CEST 2013

On Sun, 13 Oct 2013, Sebastian Kulesz wrote:
> [...]

I just tested it. Apart from a compilation error in gb.db.postgresql (this
may not have anything to do with your changes), the configuration process
does not run properly if the SVN revision cannot be found (because SVN fails
when cmake tries to use it to get the revision number).

The archive is called "-nosvn" but the configuration simply dropped out with
an error until I copy the .svn directory from my real working copy to your
gambas3-cmake-nosvn directory. Then it worked. It's not supposed to work
this way, right? Maybe you are developing the cmake port above an svn
checkout and didn't notice this therefore?

If you ask, I'll probably provide the information tomorrow. (I'll maybe have
a look at the postgresql thing, too, as in the normal trunk/, there is no
problem with postgresql, the component builds and installs just fine. The
error is about a missing include, so it _may_ be related to cmake's way of
detecting the include directory but I have no time to look at it today.)

Regards,
Tobi