[Gambas-devel] How to use connections/resultsets from gb.web scripts?

Sat Oct 5 20:08:35 CEST 2013

From: Randall Morgan <rmorgan62 at ...176...>

> cgi is not that difficult.

i superset that dificult while ago, made a alias interpreter in the cgi
rules of server,
asigned @gsp@ files to be interperted by the /usr/bin/gbw3 binary..
this king of information are not in wiki.. (that are very lack on)

> CGI simply redirects the standard i/o to the web sever.

I can see some of u siad on gambasforce project, simple writes to stdout
the results
its that do u mean?

> So a Gambas program or any other program that writes to the std i/o
> (console)
> can be used. Admitidly this is a simplification. But it is true.

ummm seems that its more complex if u said that made conection, process the
results and then prints as out , that?