[Gambas-devel] problems with new gb.sge (Simple Game Liobrary) component.

Thu Mar 28 01:13:17 CET 2013

Umm...  15757 frames in 5,0 seconds =   3151,400 FPS
And it made my computer to emit quiet high pitched noise, which I have
never heard before.
My video card is passively cooled, so it's not fan.

Jussi