[Gambas-devel] problems with new gb.sge (Simple Game Liobrary) component.

Wed Mar 27 07:52:14 CET 2013

@Tomek Sorry to interject into the thread so rudely, but I'd like to say
thanks for giving this some attention. With the coming of Valve's
"Steambox" and the native Linux Steam client I think it's only a matter
of time before GAMBAS proves itself a worthy language (with respect to
compatible/available market share) for game development. Awesome effort
and I'm proud of everyone here helping you jump the technical hurdles of
implementing your component.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues