[Gambas-devel] problems with new gb.sge (Simple Game Liobrary) component.

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Mar 26 13:55:14 CET 2013

Le 25/03/2013 23:02, tommyline at ...674... a écrit :
> Ok, got it. Now I have to comment example and attach it too, then I'll try to commit it.
> Tomek.

You must use "svn add" to insert new files or directories into the
repository. *BUT* do not insert files that must not be inserted!

In other words, do a "make clean" into "gb.sge" before adding it.

By the way, as this is an OpenGL thing that depends on OpenGL, you must
rename your component into "gb.opengl.sge"!

Benoît Minisini