[Gambas-devel] problems with new gb.sge (Simple Game Liobrary) component.

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Mar 25 20:32:09 CET 2013

Le 25/03/2013 20:26, tommyline at ...674... a écrit :
> Hi Benoit,
>
> I was able to make new component and compile it, but can't test it.
> It's grey in component list as all experimental components, but IDE
> calls "component not found gb.sge". It doesn't show in reconf-all or
> configure too. I don't know what I do wrong, it seems not registered
> by Gambas. I attach .conf file from TEMPLATE dir.
>
> Thanks Tomek Kolodziejczyk.

Of course, the template just creates the directory and some files. But
all the autoconf/automake files must be modified by hand.

Do you know how to use autoconf and automake?

--
Benoît Minisini