[Gambas-devel] [Gambas-user] Expander on FPatch in the IDE

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jan 27 21:46:07 CET 2013

Le 27/01/2013 21:38, Tobias Boege a écrit :
> On Sun, 27 Jan 2013, Beno?t Minisini wrote:
>> As for selecting a project directory (second case), there is the code
>> located in the FOpenProject dialog, but it must be factorized in some
>> sort of "ProjectChooser" control. I will try to do it so that you can
>> use it.
>
> I don't understand the FOpenProject sources anymore now :-) pchProject is a
> DrawingArea that behaves like a ProjectChooser?

No, pchProject is a ProjectChooser control.

> Nevertheless, here's what I observed:
> - FOpenProject: One cannot open a project by double-clicking on it in the
>    ProjectChooser anymore. I miss that.

Yep, I forgot to handle the "Activate" event of the ProjectChooser
control. I will fix that.

> - ProjectChooser: Can't we hard-code a "*.tar.{gz,bz2,xz}" filter in the
>    file part of the chooser to only display source archives? There is a lot
>    of unrelated stuff displayed.

ProjectChooser is for selecting project. For selecting archives, you
must use a FileChooser with a filter.

Yes, you should put two radio buttons to let the user choose if he wants
to select a project or a source archive, and then display the
corresponding chooser control.

You can even create four steps in your wizard:
- The first one will allow to just select between project or archive.
- The second step will select a project and will be disabled
(MyWizard[1].Enabled = False) if the user want to select an archive.
- The third step will select an archive and will be disabled if the user
want to select a project.
- The fourth step is your old second step.

The wizard automatically skips disabled steps.

Benoît Minisini