[Gambas-devel] Bug regarding breakpoint in IDE

Ron ron at ...572...
Sat Aug 31 12:40:10 CEST 2013

While developing in Gambas 3.4.2 I find a lot of small bugs/strange
things in the IDE.

Opening a bugreport for each of them distracts me to much from my own
project, I will post them here.
So at least they don't get lost, and other people can shoot on them.

When settings a breakpoint, it doesn't trigger depending on position.

 1)  If Main.bWeatherUGDebug Then
      Main.WriteDebugLog(("[WeatherUG] Current Weather: '"))
   2)   Main.WriteDebugLog(("[WeatherUG] observation_epoch = '") &
cJSON["current_observation"]["observation_epoch"] & "'")