[Gambas-devel] RFC: component LATEX2

Julio Sanchez jusabejusabe at ...176...
Fri Aug 23 12:25:50 CEST 2013

Hello Fabian:

"Why are you using Bash script ???? Use Exec insteed."
Okay, but I used Shell, and that gave me an error Exec. And eliminated the
use of script bash :)

New Download:
code tar.gz: https://app.box.com/s/yhioaqx1u7ags9zy4l88
.deb: https://app.box.com/s/ximes52mi8xu10v8zk7u

"........the Latex file before render to generate the Latex file before
render."
I added a new method  .compileTEX to create the file .tex (plus you can
display and edit with Gedit)

capture: https://app.box.com/s/qktv9nqot1xnepewb7q3
Download new test:  https://app.box.com/s/x106l0f6of33c7awukck

"Maybe you can use gb.xml at backend storing"
No gb.xml handle component :(

Regards

Julio