[Gambas-devel] RFC: component LATEX2

Julio Sanchez jusabejusabe at ...176...
Thu Aug 22 18:45:07 CEST 2013

Hello, my name is Julio Sanchez Berro (jsbsan alia), I attached a
component that
I made to create reports. Generates both TEX files (latex) and PDF.

You can create reports RTF and ODT, gridviews content of queries and
databases, which can be modified by libreoffice, for example.

For if it considers, is added in future version gambas3.

Here you are download links and a short video so you can see what you can
get with component latex2

Download:
     component: https://app.box.com/s/8x4a1k2bjw75cknulmzy
     test: https://app.box.com/s/mydi385uslwlkxg1v697

VideoTutorial:
     http://youtu.be/6fWUFGOT-tQ

I have two questions:
1) When I create a program that makes use of the new component, to create
the installation package. DEB siquiente get the error:
https://app.box.com/s/mg75jawunxftlvgsoy8p

2) Latex component classes, methods are discussed, to help the user.
Leaving the
aid when used. But when added to a new project, that helps not appear:
https://app.box.com/s/phm89rjjng14pt24gmo9
https://app.box.com/s/lh5pj2oens064baoezt7

Best Regards

Note:
Forgive my English, but not much and helps me google translate