[Gambas-devel] New Gambas wiki

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Sep 29 23:22:17 CEST 2012

To Sebastian:

Some pages work, some other don't (for example 'Gambas object models').
But I can't tell you why!

Administration login is now useless as soon as you have session
management. Just have a default administrator user.

Where can I test the new markup syntax? How do you manage the
compatibility between the old syntax and the new one?

Maybe each page should have a boolean flag in the database : old syntax
and new syntax. All new pages will use the new syntax by default. We
should be able to switch between the old one and the new one with a
checkbox.

Did you think about a new look too?

Tell us everything. :-)

--