[Gambas-devel] gb.gui.base packaging

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Oct 27 12:02:45 CEST 2012

Le 27/10/2012 06:30, Sebastian Kulesz a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> The recent commit for the new gb.gui.base broke the daily builds ppa
> packages. My first guess is that it should be included with the gb.gui
> package, right? The thing is, gb.gui depends both on gb.qt4 AND
> gb.gtk. Should i create a separate package and make it a dependency of
> gb.gtk and gb.qt4 separately?
> I wanted to ask so all gambas packages out there follow the same standard.
>
> * Another thing, you should add gb.gui.base to the order file: comp/src/order
>
> Thanks!

I have committed the code that night, and didn't think about it.

gb.gui DOES NOT depends on gb.qt4 AND gb.gtk. It depends on nothing,
because either gb.qt4 or gb.gtk may not be installed. Of course, if one
of them are installed, gb.gui is useless.

Same comment for gb.gui.opengl.

gb.gui.base is an hidden component that must be packaged separately, and
that is explicitely loaded by gb.qt4 and gb.gtk, so gb.qt4 and gb.gtk
must depend on it.

I will update the wiki.

Benoît Minisini