[Gambas-devel] Crash using gb.JIT

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...176...
Sat May 26 05:53:06 CEST 2012

Another crash here:

gb.jit: using LLVM 3.1.
Stored value type does not match pointer operand type!
  store i64 %1195, i32* %1193
 i32Broken module found, compilation aborted!
Stack dump:
0.      Running pass 'Function Pass Manager' on module 'jit_mod'.
1.      Running pass 'Module Verifier' on function '@func_0_Module_6'

What could be the reasons for a program to crash due to a bug on
gb.JIT? Is there specific code we should avoid to include on a JIT
compiled class?