[Gambas-devel] Array management

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...176...
Fri May 25 22:23:54 CEST 2012

Le vendredi 25 mai 2012 21:15:12 Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Le 25/05/2012 20:56, Adrien Prokopowicz a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > I need to remove items from a gambas array, and to clear it. Is there a
> > way to do it with the C interface ? I didn't found the matching function
> > in gambas.h.
> >
> > Regards.
>
> Why do you need that? It's really needed? :-)

Oh well, i just think about something, so it is not needed, you're right. :-)

I wanted to store the nodes that XmlReader has just read (from Socket, File
...) into a gambas array, because it is faster to return. But I just think
that the array must be read-only ... so I need to make a copy anyway (and I
know how to clear a C array). ;-)