[Gambas-devel] Gambas3 latest trunk xmlrpc broken

Ron ron at ...572...
Sat May 19 17:00:00 CEST 2012

xmlrpc server is broken.

Ok so the xmlrpc client/server code which I painfully made working in
Gambas2 is broken in Gambas3 latest revision.

I'm not happy, who did this? ;-)

XMLDBG : (reader.cpp:91) Élément de texte terminé : zwave.setids
XMLDBG : (reader.cpp:91) Élément de texte terminé : 69670
XMLDBG : (reader.cpp:91) Élément de texte terminé : 1
Tools.Find.24: #13: Null object
1: MiniServer.ProcessQuery.185
2: MiniServer.Socket_Read.312

Would also be nice if the error msgs stay in English, not France.

Please fix if you know whats changed?
I cannot use Gambas3 at all for my rather big project anymore.

Regards,
Ron_2nd.