[Gambas-devel] Add progressbar and button to columnview

tobi tobias at ...692...
Fri May 4 18:08:07 CEST 2012

On Fri, 04 May 2012, Hamza Abdelkebir wrote:
> Hi,
> Is it possible to add a progressbar and a button to 2 columns in a
> columnview
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Hamza

Well, if I remember correctly, the IDE uses controls in its Properties-Sidebar (like a ComboBox to
select a value from predefined list, or a SpinBox for a predefined range, etc.).
I think, they are normal controls which are just put on top of the GridView control, they are not
inside but look as they were somehow built-in. I did something similar in a project and it was good,
although I laughed at how clumsy I found that back then ;) But it's OK, it's all about the visual
effect in graphics.
BTW, you'll find the source in the Editor/Form/FProperty.class file in the IDE sources.

Regards,
Tobi