[Gambas-devel] Gambas not finding component

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...176...
Mon Jan 30 04:24:17 CET 2012

Hi Benoit,

I just reconf-all, configured and compiled Gambas but hit this error in the
make install stage:

Making install in gb.gsl
make[1]: Entering directory
`/home/randy/Documents/MyProjects/gambas3-dev/trunk/gb.gsl'
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/randy/Documents/MyProjects/gambas3-dev/trunk/gb.gsl'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target 'install'. Stop
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

Is there something missing from the conf file?

Randall