[Gambas-devel] Gambas not finding component

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Jan 30 02:52:09 CET 2012

Le 30/01/2012 02:02, Randall Morgan a écrit :
> Does installing the component require recompiling Gambas or setting some
> configuration file? If so, what is needed? I am researching this but can't
> seem to find the info.
>
> Thanks!

I have updated the Gambas configuration files for gb.gsl. You can look
at what I have changed in the last revision to see what should be
modified when you add a component (one line in configure.ac, and one
line in the top-level Makefile.am).

Then I fixed the mistakes gb_gsl.c. Now everything works (at least on my
computer!), and I can do "Print Gsl.IntPow2(4)" if I want.

Benoît Minisini