[Gambas-devel] More Errors

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...176...
Tue Jan 24 04:33:56 CET 2012

Hi Benoit,

Sorry to be such pain but I've got one more error now.  I ran ./reconf and
all is well. But when I run ./configure I get the following:

~/Documents/MyProjects/gambas3-dev/trunk/gb.test$ ./configure
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking target system... LINUX
checking target architecture... X86
checking for g++... g++
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of g++... gcc3
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... (cached) none needed
checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
checking for long double with more range or precision than double... yes
checking for setenv... yes
checking for unsetenv... yes
checking for getdomainname... yes
checking for getpt... yes
checking for cfmakeraw... yes
checking for main in -lgcc_s... yes
checking for main in -lstdc++... yes
checking which extension is used for shared libraries... .so
checking for threading compiler options... -D_REENTRANT
checking for threading linker options... -lpthread
checking for mathematic libraries... -lm
checking for external gettext library...
checking for ccache... no
./configure: line 6169: syntax error near unexpected token
`-fvisibility=hidden,,'
./configure: line 6169: `    GB_CFLAGS_GCC_OPTION(-fvisibility=hidden,,'

Thanks again :-)

--
If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will