[Gambas-devel] Returning Non-standard type arrays

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...176...
Tue Feb 28 19:25:30 CET 2012

Hi,

Can someone show a some sample code for creating and returning a variant
array. I have a method that will return a two element array and I need a
Float in index 0 and an integer in index 1 or the variant array. I've tried
looking at code in the DBUS component but can't seem to get an handle on it.

In another method I need to return an array of objects of the type on one
of my classes "Complex" I seem to have figured out how to return arrays of
ints, float, etc but I am having trouble with objects and complex types.

Any samples or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Randall

--
If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will