[Gambas-devel] Proper way to free memory

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...176...
Fri Feb 17 19:54:15 CET 2012

HI,

If I have a class that allocates memory using GB.Alloc() and that memory is
used for the life of the class, How can I free this memory as the class
exits. I've tried calling GB.Free() in a CLASSXXX_free() method but I still
get an error from gb3x telling me that 1 allocation was not freed.

Thanks for your help!

--
If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will