[Gambas-devel] Proper way to the current object

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Feb 11 20:23:49 CET 2012

Le 09/02/2012 15:56, Randall Morgan a écrit :
> Hi Benoit,
>
> I am a bit perplexed. I have some code that works and some that
> doesn't...

If a method or a property returns a "GslComplex", then its signature
must use "GslComplex;" (or just "GslComplex" in a return value
signature). Do not use "o", this is an anonymous object that you should
use only if the method or property returns any object.

And when you receive an object reference through GB_OBJECT, you must use
GB.CheckObject() to check it (to ensure it is not null).

Benoît Minisini