[Gambas-devel] Needed Info

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...176...
Sat Feb 11 02:01:11 CET 2012

Hi Benoit,

Can you expand on the purpose of the following:

/* The following symbols must be declared with EXPORT in a component:
   - GB
   - GB_INIT()
   - GB_EXIT()
*/

I have started the documentation as promised though I still have a lot to
learn. But while waiting for replies from you I figured I could at least
start on the documentation for what i do know... But there is nothing
written on these items except that they must be declared extern.

My guess is: GB is the master Gamabs object.

GB_INIT() is used for initialization of a class, something like a
constructor?

GB_EXIT() is used to shut down the class cleanly like a destructor?

Any confirmation or additional information would be very helpful.

Thanks

--
If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will