[Gambas-devel] Sourceforge upgrade! Please do not commit anything!

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Dec 7 04:06:24 CET 2012

Le 07/12/2012 00:29, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> The Gambas project is being upgraded on Sourceforge, so I suggest not to
> commit anything until it is done. .They say it will be done "shortly", I
> can't tell more!
>
> Regards,

The Sourceforge upĝrade is currently importing the old subversion
repository to a new one. To you will have to do a new checkout when it
will be finished. Your old local repository won't work anymore.

I will give more information when it is finished.

--
Benoît Minisini