[Gambas-devel] [RFC] Gambas implementation of the pop3 protocol

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...176...
Mon Aug 27 05:05:46 CEST 2012

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 8:03 PM, Sebi <sebikul at ...176...> wrote:
> This already exists, maybe rename Send() to Exec().  It also takes an optional parameter to choose between Single-line and Multi line responses, which are handled differently.

Okey, here is a little update. I don't think we should sacrifice
features for ease (at the end, both are reduced = not good), i believe
it is simple enough.

I'm waiting forward to your example, otherwise i prefer to leave the
API as is. I don't think adding more layers of abstraction will do any
good.

I renamed the Send() method to Exec() and implemented a private User()
and Pass() functions to clean the authentication code a bit, and wrap
the .Username and .Password properties.

Please let me know what you think!

Thanks