[Gambas-devel] [RFC] Gambas implementation of the pop3 protocol

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Aug 26 05:31:16 CEST 2012

Le 26/08/2012 05:29, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Le 26/08/2012 04:27, Sebastian Kulesz a écrit :
>> On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Benoît Minisini
>>
>> Please provide any feedback!
>>

> Another point: the way you retrieve the data in the Send() method is
> false, and it does not respect the protocol.

--> Because Lof() returns the number of available bytes at the moment
you call it, *not* the number of bytes that will be sent by the other
part of the socket, which we can't now, otherwise we would violate the
principle of causality and all the world would collapse.

--
Benoît Minisini